Are you planning to go abroad temporarily or is your house on sale whilst you alreay have another property. Or do you have a second home or an investment property? And is that the reason you would like to rent out your house? You will have to deal with Dutch rent law: in principle this law protect the tenant from being removed from a house. Temporary renting out is, concerning this law, not possible, but there are certain exceptions.
Watlmann Expat Broker is a specialist in the area of private leasing. They are familiar with the current law and regulations. Renting out with help of Waltmann Expat Broker, saves you a lot of time and energy.
Why renting out through Waltmann Expat Broker
- Knowledge of law and regulations
- Professional presentation tools (digital photography, maps, advertisement layouts etc.)
- Catchy introduction through Waltmann.nl, Funda.nl, and Huurwoningen.nl
- Screening of potential tenants and planning of viewings
- Drawing up/Signing the rental agreement
- Advice on risks, liability and insurances with help of our partner Hypotheken Utrecht